Tuesday, October 15, 2013

DIY Halloween Spiders




This year I am hosting a Halloween Party at my place. I have been busy crafting trying to turn my place into a "Spooky" Haunted House for the party. During my many hours of searching for the perfect decorations to craft up, I found this inspiration that was made from black hot glue and wire. You can find the tutorial and inspiration from HERE from the Sweetest Occasion. I decided to make mine a little different so here is my design.

Materials:



* Styrofoam balls
* Black paint or Black markers
* Wire
* Hot glue gun (optional)

Instructions:


1. Color the Styrofoam black. If you want to have glamorous little spiders go ahead and use black glitter to give it a little pizzazz.
2. Cut the wire into little strips. The size of it depends on how long you want your legs to be. I used 6 for each spider.
3. Stick the wire into the sides of the Styrofoam and bend it to look like spiders legs.
4. This step is optional. I wanted to give it a little more security so I hot glued the legs to the Styrofoam.
5. Place your spiders on a fake spiderweb and you have an easy and quick Halloween decoration!



Happy Halloween and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment